Friday 25 May 2018

Wine Memes

I found this 'meme' on my Facebook Memory Timeline thingy earlier and thought I'd share it:


I shared this photo to my timeline exactly two years ago.  At the time, I'm sure I found it humorous.  Seeing it this morning made me cringe a bit because it was so true and accurate - I did love my wine more than anything else in the world.  Wine trumped everything.  Only now can I see that.

Needless to say, I have not shared this 'memory' on my timeline.

Now, things could not be more different.  When I say "I love you" to my husband it is him only that I am talking to (and the tub of icecream).

XX

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Thank you for sharing.
    I know my hubs would have asked the same thing!
    I love knowing he's getting me, not the wine!
    xo
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Facebook memories...I too have shared many like this, and Facebook reminds me regularly! It makes me cringe also, but if I can learn from the past (and not live in it), I guess it's not a bad thing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be the only woman here without a Facebook account. I don't participate in "friends", "likes", "shares". I understand - I just don't get the faux attraction and rabid competition to post the best pretend pics.

    ReplyDelete